Saturday, December 8, 2012

La La La La!:)

Hey Guys!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in AGES! But if you read my blog you'll know that my Batmitzvah is coming up, so I've been really busy *Sigh*

Today, I thought I'd share with you some of my fav songs at the moment!

Troublemaker - Olly Murs
I LOVE this song - it's catchy and upbeat, and fab for weirdly dancing in my bedroom:)

Oath - Cher Lloyd
 I ADORE this song - I listen to it ALL the time! Its catchy, fun and the lyrics have meaning - about friendship - not the usual about boys and broken hearts!

One More Night - Maroon 5
I don't know what it is about this song, I just LOVE it! It's not the catchiest, but there are some great lines and I think the video is fab!

DNA - Little Mix

I've got to be honest, I wasn't sure about this song when I first heard it - but after listening a few times I realized just how BRILLIANT it is!!


Little Things - One Direction
I love this song, I could just listen to it over and over and over - its not the fastest song, but I don't care! There is so much meaning behind this song - I'm not a big 1D fan, but this song is so different from their others - its just so amazing!

Have a great rest of weekend!
Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment