Sunday, December 23, 2012

Latest Reviews On Music

I am SO SORRY for my lack of posts in the last couple of weeks. I've been really with school this term and with Christmas preparations but I haven't forgotten about us 'Teen Queens'.
Today I am going to review my favorite songs at the moment.

Enjoy: 
''Wings' by Little Mix
I absolutely LOVE 'Wings' by Little Mix. This song is very catchy and upbeat but the lyrics have a true meaning - our wings are made to fly and don't care what people think. 

'I Knew You Were Trouble' by Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift's latest song 'I Knew You Were Trouble' is very upbeat, catchy, full of life and very different to her previous songs. I can't get this out of my head and I had this feeling to 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together'. 

'Try' by P!nk
I love 'Try' by P!nk - it is catchy, upbeat, fun but the lyrics are very powerful and they do have a pure meaning wen it comes to a relationship. 

'Good Time' Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City
I ADORE 'Good Time' by Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City. I LISTEN TO IT ALL THE TIME It has the whole package - catchy, fun, optimistic, upbeat but has a true message - friendship and enjoying ourselves and having a good time.

'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran
I literally can't get enough of  'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran. The music video is very haunting and different and the lyrics are really and powerful. These lyrics have a huge impact on people. 

Have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a peaceful and wonderful new year!!!!
Plus I'll try my very, very best to post here as often as I can and I haven't forgotten about you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment