Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hi Girlies/ Guys, Remember Moi?

Hi girlies/ guys,
Thank you so much to Morgan for inviting me to contribute on this blog The Teen Queens alongside with Ella.
My names is Abbie and here is some facts about me.
  • My name is Abbie and I'm thriteen, fourteen in December. 
  • I hate and love school. :) :(
  • I've been playing piano for a good number of years and I'm now on grade 4. 
  • My hobbies are going to cinema, hanging out with friends, shopping, learning new things, being creative and writing. 
  • Other than The Teen Queens I have two other blogs called Abbie Piano and Lilac Daisies. 
  • I have a wild imagination. I think of pretty random things. 
  • My favourite colours are pink, lilac and purple.
  • I hate sports. 
  • In April it will be my second birthday on Blogger. We're growing up so fast. 
So there you have it. I'll be blogging here twice - three times a week as I've got school, my socail life and my other two blogs but I promise I'll post here as often as I can.
Thank you again Morgan for picking me. I'm so happy. 

This image isn't mine.

2 comments:

  1. wow! Your are almost like me too: 13, love and hate school, sorry but never played the piano, love all your hobbies, never heard of any of those blogs till now, wild imagination too, love pink and purple, i don't hate sports and my birthday is February 6th!
    toodles,
    yvie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! We could nearly be twins.
      I have another blog at Abbie Piano and Lilac Daisies.
      www.welcometomypalace1998.blogspot.com - Abbie Piano
      www.mydreams-mydays-mylife.blogspot.com - Lilac Daisies.
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
      -Abbie.

      Delete