Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello:)

Hi Hi!!:)

This is Ella, and before I start I waint to say a HUGE Thank You to Morgan for inviting me to be a part of this amazing blog!!:)
I don't own this image!



 I thought I would post a few facts so you can get to know me, but soon I'll be posting about fashion, hair and make-up etc!!:)

1) I love reading, writing, shopping, daydreaming and watching TV!:)
2) I have short (bobbed!) straight, dark blond hair - I have greeny-blue eyes and am megaly tall (I took over my Mum a few years ago!!)
3) I am a HUGE fan of chocolate, except Mars Bars which I HATE!
4) I hate school:(
5) Me and my French/Ivrit teachers are not friends. I hate them in other words!
6) I will be 13 in about 6weeks time!
7) My email is everythingella@live.com - feel free to email about anything you want!
8) My blog is Everything Ella!

I hope that told you a little bit about meee:) (I aplogize if you think I'm crazy now!!)

Thanks again to Morgan and I can't wait to post on this fab blog!:)

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment