Sunday, January 20, 2013

WARNING: HUNGER MAY AWAIT YOU!

Hello There:)

Gawd, I am sorry. I haven't posted in a century or two. (OK, maybe a slight exaggeration but still...!) Luckily you have the other amazing bloggers to keep you fully entertained.

Now, every girl loves their food. We all admit it, don't we? I love my chocolate and my sweeties especially -  but believe it or not I am always happy to munch on a stick of carrot too!


5. Chips
I just can NEVER get enough of chips. NEVER EVER EVER. They're so... NICE! (Boring word but so blimming true!!)

4.  Doritos
What can I say? Give my 5 packs of Doritos and tell me to eat all of them in 10 minutes? DONE.

3. Gran's Obercahsalata (Hungarian Cucumber Salad!)
This is pronnounced oo-beh-cah-sar-lar-tar if anyone is wondering! Its hungarian cucumber salad and is YUM. YUM. YUM.

2. Mummy's Lasagne
My favourite savory food is my Mummy's lasagne:) It's veggie and stuffed to the brim with courgettes and mushrooms and other yummy things! Weirdly, I'm rarely a big fan of other lasagne - I just love the one my Mum makes!

1. Chocolate
It was predictable, wasn't it? I LOVE chocolate. ADORE it .Couldn't live without it. Chocolate bars, hot chocolate, chocolate ice cream - EVERYTHING. Mmmmm....!

So, I leave you with a mouth craving for chocolate and a promise for my posts soon...!
Byeee xx

P.S. I think this says I posted at 2am or something, in case your wondering I DIDN'T! This is in American time and I live in England:) xx

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha yes Ella it is American time, that's where I live!
    xoxo
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete